If you’ve only just discovered GetIntheHotSpot.com I warn you, it’s not just information and inspiration to get you living your dream, there are also idiosyncrasies ~ the odd bits I write because we all need to laugh sometimes.
Remember – life’s about having fun
Your poor heads must be practically bursting with information on things like how to be grateful, feel happy, get the life you want and meet more people. Now it’s time relax and have a bit of fun.
So here are some strange things people have typed into the search engines recently. Even stranger still they then found this site.
They made me laugh. I admit I have an odd, dry sense of humor, but I hope there’s something here that will you make you giggle too.
Odd, Odder and Oddest Search Engine Queries
- world naked bike ride male – interesting.
- bikini swept out to sea – you wish.
- what’s a banger roo – 4 people queried this in one day!
- puberty diagrams – move along please.
- hot ticas – this always popular – a Tica is a Costa Rican woman.
- where to find cane toads in winter – sorry, can’t help you.
- spot the aussie racist – not here you won’t.
- women surfers queensland – I hope they weren’t disappointed to find me!
- kids fun puberty – surely an oxymoron if ever I heard one.
- martin fingland – never heard of him.
- penis diagram for kids – nope, there aren’t any.
- the best way to steal a car in day light – please let my know if you find out.
- if you follow the death in your dreams – eh?
- biggest australian fruit bats – Ha ha! They found me and the Candy family.
- we live once so live it large – I like this one.
- koala in mexico – you poor, confused darling.
- annabel candy – for the first time ever! 6 times in a day once – uh oh, feeling paranoid…. who are they, what do they want and why?
Which was your favorite? I’d love to hear.
Thanks for reading
If you liked this post then check out my first article about search engine terms and blogging.
Don’t forget to get updates by email now or get the RSS Feed, if you haven’t already, so you don’t miss out.
Please Tell People About This Website
If you like this article, please Tweet it or tell a friend. My clever computer boffin has added a little tool to make it easier for you to email it to a friend or add it to your favorite social media website. I hear that if you Digg it, or bookmark it on Delicious or Stumbleupon, that will get more readers here. Many thanks for your help, I appreciate it.
More Funny Stories on Get In the Hot Spot.com
>> Daylight Robbery, Little Cove, Noosa
>> Moving Abroad and Making New Friends (Or Not)
>> Puberty Bites: Talking About Puberty With Kids
>> Shaggy Dog Story To Make You Laugh