A quick run down on the benefits and disadvantages of living in Australia. I’d love it if you can help me out and pitch in some of your ideas by leaving a comment.
The Benefits and Best Things About Living in Australia
- Great weather
- Interesting birds and wildlife
- Good schools
- Friendly, funny people
- Safe and politically stable
- Great and diverse scenery
- Swimming in warm ocean and excellent public pools
- Outdoor Lifestyle, lots of bike and walking tracks
- Sporting opportunities
- Camping galore
- Beaut beaches
- Surfing all year round
- $4 clean skin wines from Dan Murphy
The Worst Things About Living in Australia
- Very suburban
- Skin cancer rates, highest in the world
- Complicated tax system and high taxes – Business owners need to get a good accountant and decent online tax software to stay on top of it.
- Dangerous wildlife like snakes and spiders
- Droughts, water shortages and forest fires
- Cockroaches, in every Queensland rental house apparently
- Surf Rage incidents and crowded surf breaks
- Hideous crows cawing at all hours and raiding bins
Well, the benefits and good things about living in Australia far outweigh the drawbacks so that seems to be the right balance for a happy lifestyle.
What do you think are the benefits of living in Australia?
Thanks for reading, please add your comments below and don’t forget to subscribe by email now if you haven’t already so you don’t miss out.